5.1-Magnitute Earthquake Strikes Greece on the South of Athens
An earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale shook the island of Hydra, south of Athens, on Monday morning.
According to Athens National Observatory’s Geodynamics Institute the quake’s epicentre was located 53 km south-southeast of Hydra and 119 km south of Athens.
The tremor was felt in several areas of Attica region. There have been no reports so far of injuries or damage./Greek Reporter
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City