Protesters Blockes the Ministry of Justice in Bulgaria
Protesters led by the leader of the "Boec" (Fighter) party Georgi Georgiev blocked the entrance of the Ministry of Justice.
They insist on a meeting with Justice Minister Danail Kirilov.
The demonstrators got into an argument with the security of the building after it became clear that the Minister of Justice has not yet come to work, BGNES reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Election Day: Bulgaria Votes for New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Today is a “Day for Reflection” before the Elections
- » "Gallup" Survey: The 6+2 Formula for the Bulgarian Parliament is Preserved Days before the Vote
- » Bulgaria: Between 50 and 100 Leva to Buy a Vote in the Upcoming Elections
- » "Alpha Research" Survey: Over 8% Difference between the Two Leading Parties before the Elections
- » "Trend" Survey: What are the Attitudes of Bulgarians Days before the Elections