Spain Closes Nightclubs and Bans Smoking in Open Areas
All Spanish regions have agreed to order the closure of nightclubs and a ban on smoking in open areas when it is impossible to maintain a safe distance.
These are part of the measures aimed at controlling the growing number of people infected with the new coronavirus, Health Minister Salvador Ilya was quoted as saying by Reuters.
The Spanish Minister of Health also called for no more than 10 people to gather in one place and warned especially young people not to meet outdoors to drink alcohol.
In recent days, the number of people infected with COVID-19 in Spain is growing and yesterday reached 337,334 since the beginning of the pandemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister