Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
The Deputy Director of the Regional Police Directorate in Pazardzhik, Commissioner Svetoslav Telbizov, has died as a result of coronavirus infection. This was announced by RHI, quoted by BGNES.
The 43-year-old man died at the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia three days ago. The Directorate announced that he died after a short illness. He had a number of concomitant diseases - hypertension, congestive heart failure and gout.
In August last year, the commissioner was appointed acting deputy director, as well as head of the Crime Prevention Sector.
His last public appearance was a little over a month ago in Belovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis