Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
The Deputy Director of the Regional Police Directorate in Pazardzhik, Commissioner Svetoslav Telbizov, has died as a result of coronavirus infection. This was announced by RHI, quoted by BGNES.
The 43-year-old man died at the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia three days ago. The Directorate announced that he died after a short illness. He had a number of concomitant diseases - hypertension, congestive heart failure and gout.
In August last year, the commissioner was appointed acting deputy director, as well as head of the Crime Prevention Sector.
His last public appearance was a little over a month ago in Belovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Date to Remember: The World Lost Frontman of Queen Freddie Mercury 29 Years Ago
- » In Memoriam: Eminent Heart Surgeon Prof. Alexander Chirkov Dies Aged 82
- » In Memoriam: Armen Dzhigarhanyan Passed Away at Age 86
- » A Legend is Gone: Sean Connery Dies Aged 90
- » Two Teachers from Northeastern Bulgaria Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19