Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
The Deputy Director of the Regional Police Directorate in Pazardzhik, Commissioner Svetoslav Telbizov, has died as a result of coronavirus infection. This was announced by RHI, quoted by BGNES.
The 43-year-old man died at the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia three days ago. The Directorate announced that he died after a short illness. He had a number of concomitant diseases - hypertension, congestive heart failure and gout.
In August last year, the commissioner was appointed acting deputy director, as well as head of the Crime Prevention Sector.
His last public appearance was a little over a month ago in Belovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19
- » Day of Mourning: Bulgaria's City Belitsa Honors the Memory of the Two Deceased Doctors
- » Bulgaria: Woman Dies After Being Hit by Tram in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57