Bulgarian Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
The District Prosecutor's Office - Gotse Delchev has accused a man who distributed and kept pornographic materials with the participation of children.
In the period 18.07.2016 - 24.04.2017, in the town of Gotse Delchev, the accused T. distributed pornographic materials on the Internet to an unlimited number of users. For this purpose, the man used a laptop and an installed eMule program, designed to exchange files using "peer to peer" technology (from point to point), according to the prosecutor's office.
That way M.T. provided access to download the materials to all users of the eDonkey network.
Persons looking under the age of 18 were used to create the pornographic material he distributed.
In addition, the accused kept pornographic videos on his computer in the form of photographs and videos involving minors.
A decree was presented to the accused M.T. / dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski