Bulgarian Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
The District Prosecutor's Office - Gotse Delchev has accused a man who distributed and kept pornographic materials with the participation of children.
In the period 18.07.2016 - 24.04.2017, in the town of Gotse Delchev, the accused T. distributed pornographic materials on the Internet to an unlimited number of users. For this purpose, the man used a laptop and an installed eMule program, designed to exchange files using "peer to peer" technology (from point to point), according to the prosecutor's office.
That way M.T. provided access to download the materials to all users of the eDonkey network.
Persons looking under the age of 18 were used to create the pornographic material he distributed.
In addition, the accused kept pornographic videos on his computer in the form of photographs and videos involving minors.
A decree was presented to the accused M.T. / dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today