Woman Tried to Break Into the Bulgarian Presidency Building
A 61-year-old woman tried to break into the Presidency building, the Ministry of Interior announced. The incident was reported around 9.30 this morning.
After the intervention of police officers, she was taken out of the territory of the Presidency. The woman was subsequently placed in a mental health center in the capital.
The attempted incursion of the woman into the building was recorded by video cameras that monitor the institution and can be seen in footage released by the Interior Ministry on the occasion of yesterday's anti-government protests.
The Ministry of Interior also announced that they had prevented the growth of conflicts and tensions in the area of Orlov Most. Shortly after 11 pm, the police received a report of a dispute between a group of citizens.
Minutes later, another signal was received for a woman and a man, visibly intoxicated, who insisted on joining the protesters and settling in the tent camp in the square. / vesti.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death