Council of Ministers: BGN 20 Million Help Per Month for Working Families with Children in Bulgaria
"We support families with children up to 14 years of age by providing them with the right to monthly targeted assistance during emergencies.
The aid will amount to one minimum wage, "Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said during an online meeting of the Council of Ministers.
Parents who cannot work remotely from home and do not have the opportunity for paid annual leave will be able to count on the help. BGN 20 million per month are provided for the implementation of the new measure for dealing with the consequences of COVID-19.
"In times of unprecedented trials like the coronavirus pandemic, this is a good solution for working parents," he said./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: BGN 200 Million Distributed to Businesses and People in Anti-Crisis Measures