Bulgarian Parliament Allocates BGN 16 Million to Modernize Classrooms in 160 Schools
A day before the extraordinary session of the parliament with a request for updating the state budget, the cabinet allocated more money for the crisis in the economy. Ministers met online amid ongoing 35-day protests. A decision was made to support Bulgarian pupils, students, young families and working people.
"Today we have made decisions in support of Bulgarian pupils, students, young families and working people. We have undertaken and are fulfilling our commitment to renew and modernize the mathematics and science classrooms in 160 schools in Bulgaria." This was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in his personal Facebook profile. He added: "In order for our children to study in modern classrooms and in the best possible conditions, my colleagues from the Council of Ministers and I today allocated BGN 16,586,976 from the municipal budgets."/Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 151 Years Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- » Today is International Teacher's Day
- » 34 Children in Bulgaria's City Shumen Under Quarantine
- » At Least BGN 1260 Salary for Bulgarian Teachers in 2021
- » Handwriting Makes Kids Smarter
- » Bulgaria: Students from Gabrovo Will Study Online Because of 16 Teachers Infected with Coronavirus