20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
About 20 people were detained during a specialized operation near Sofia. The arrests were made on the Northern Speed Tangent.
The operation was about migrant trafficking. It was attended by employees of the Regional Directorate of Border Police in the city of Ihtiman and the Capital Directorate of Interior. / dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria