Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced the registration of the world's first vaccine against coronavirus infection.
"As far as I know, this morning, for the first time in the world, a vaccine against COVID-19 was registered," the president said. He added that one of his daughters has already been vaccinated and is feeling well.
"I know that the vaccine is effective, forms a stable immunity and, I repeat, has passed all the necessary tests," the Russian leader added.
Earlier, the head of the Ministry of Health, Mihail Murashko, said that the clinical trials of the vaccine, developed by the National Research Center (NIC) for Epidemiology and Microbiology "N.F. Gamalea, ”they concluded.
Its mass production will begin in the near future, the Russian president added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Several days of Riots in Netherlands Has Ended
- » India Celebrates 72nd Republic Day, PM Modi: #RepublicDay. Jai Hind!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election