Bulgaria: No PCR Test Requirements for Arrivals From the UAE
As of today, 11 August, arrivals in Bulgaria from the United Arab Emirates are not required to have a negative PCR test, reads an order by Minister of Health Prof. Kostadin Angelov from today.
A negative PCR test is not required of persons arriving in Bulgaria from the countries members of the EU, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Schengen area countries, as well as Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Rwanda, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay and Ukraine. They are not subject to 14-day quarantine either. /BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List
- » Bulgaria Supports Tour Guides with BGN 3 Million