Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia
Slovenian authorities have detained a Bulgarian citizen who was driving a van in which 43 illegal migrants were found.
43 people from Pakistan and Bangladesh were found in the vehicle with Bulgarian registration. The van was stopped for inspection near the town of Sežana near the border with Italy.
Slovenia has recently reported an increase in the number of migrants passing through its territory on its way to Western Europe. / Vesti.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria