Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade
One of the blockades in the center of Sofia fell. After the 32nd night of protests, the central intersection of the Rectorate of Sofia University was voluntarily vacated. The mothers of the "System Kills Us" movement have decided to move their tents to the Council of Ministers, pending the Prime Minister's decisions.
The traffic on Vasil Levski Blvd. has been restored.
The protest last night ended without tension and incidents. The building of the Council of Ministers was shelled with tomatoes and eggs. And the protesters went to their traditional march. This time with torches, they passed through Tsarigradsko Shosse and in some places the traffic was blocked.
Late in the evening, a supporter of the System Kills Us said she was ready for final action if police decided to forcibly remove the tent camp at Sofia University. In the morning, however, there was a turnaround. After 8 o'clock in the morning, the campers began to gather the tents voluntarily./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 70: Group of Protesters Escorted Out of Parliament Building, Interior Ministry: Not True That We Used Force