Bulgaria: 11 Infected with COVID-19 in a Dialysis Center in Dobrich
A new outbreak of COVID-19 has been registered in a private dialysis center in Dobrich, bTV reports.
11 were infected from a total of 25 patients on hemodialysis. Of the doctors, one is positive and two are negative.
The center continues to operate, with patients divided into two groups. After each shift, complete disinfection of both the room and the hemodialysis machines is performed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total