3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
A magnitude 3.4 earthquake on the Richter scale was registered today at 2.26 local (and Bulgarian) time in the Romanian seismic region of Vrancea, Agence France-Presse and BTA reported, citing the National Institute of Geophysics. The quake was at a depth of 82 km.
Since the beginning of August, eight earthquakes with a magnitude of 2 to 3.4 on the Richter scale have been registered in Romania.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Friday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Hot Weather in Kardzhali, Haskovo and Yambol