COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
New 134 infected with coronavirus in Bulgaria, when 3 612 PCR tests were performed. This is indicated by the data in the Unified Information Portal. Three more people have died in the last 24 hours and 96 have been cured.
848 are infected in hospitals, 55 of which are treated in intensive care units.
Most new cases were found in Dobrich - 32.
The total number of infected people in Bulgaria is 13,343, 7,718 people have been cured, and 445 patients have lost the battle with the virus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab