Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
The Bulgarian doctor is among the nominees in a ranking for the best doctors in Austria. 1915 doctors take part in the ranking Österreichs beliebteste Ärzte (Austria's most popular doctors) of the famous daily newspaper Courier.
Dr. Todor Toshkov is born in Plovdiv. He graduated in medicine in Vienna and specialized in eye diseases in England and Germany. Dr. Toshkov has been working in Austria for over 20 years and has a private office in Vienna. He examines patients with insurance in all health insurance funds.
"Austria's most beloved doctors" for 2020 is the third ranking in which our compatriot is nominated. For two years in a row, the Bulgarian ophthalmologist is in the top 5 of ophthalmologists in Vienna on the largest Austrian platform for doctors DocFinder.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total