70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
Travellers arriving or departing from Thessaloniki’s international airport will be able to do a molecular test to determine whether they have been infected by the novel coronavirus as of August 21, the airport operator said on Tuesday.
The airport has teamed up with the Interbalkan Medical Centre in Thessaloniki to set up a small medical unit in departures to test tourists, Fraport Greece said.
The test will cost 70 euros and the result will be announced about six hours after taking the sample.
The service will be available Monday to Sunday, from 8.30 a.m. to 10.30 p.m. / ekathimerini.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List
- » Bulgaria Supports Tour Guides with BGN 3 Million
- » NSI: Holidays and Excursions of Foreigners in Bulgaria Decreased by Over 85% in July