NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
Bulgarians are pessimistic about their financial situation over the next 12 months, according to a survey conducted by the National Statistical Institute in July.
Although attitudes toward economic development in the country are better than those reported in April, people in both cities and villages are pessimistic about the future of their family portfolio, the data show.
Expectations for price increases for the period are moderate. Respondents point out that in recent months there has even been a decrease in some prices.
In general, consumer confidence rises in July compared to April, with a higher rate mainly in the responses of people living in villages./Trud.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: BGN 200 Million Distributed to Businesses and People in Anti-Crisis Measures