NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
Bulgarians are pessimistic about their financial situation over the next 12 months, according to a survey conducted by the National Statistical Institute in July.
Although attitudes toward economic development in the country are better than those reported in April, people in both cities and villages are pessimistic about the future of their family portfolio, the data show.
Expectations for price increases for the period are moderate. Respondents point out that in recent months there has even been a decrease in some prices.
In general, consumer confidence rises in July compared to April, with a higher rate mainly in the responses of people living in villages./Trud.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Grow by 7,3 Percent in January – March 2021 – National Statistical Institute
- » Consumer Confidence Index in Bulgaria Up 2,7 pp Since January - NSI
- » What Are the Crucial Bitcoin Trading Features You Should Know?
- » Bulgaria: National Revenue Agency Reports Record High Budget Receipts
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes
- » The Easiest Way to Trade with Bitcoin