Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
Today, over the eastern half of the country, the weather will remain sunny. Over the western and later over the central regions will develop cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds and in the afternoon and before midnight in many places there will be short-term precipitation and thunder. In some areas the precipitation will be intense and significant in quantity. A moderate and strong east wind will continue to blow. The maximum temperatures, in most areas, will be between 30 ° and 35 °, in Sofia around 28 °, according to the NIMH forecast.
Over the massifs of Western Bulgaria will develop cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds. There will be short-term rainfall with thunderstorms. A strong east wind will blow. Maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 21 °, at 2000 meters - about 13 °.
It will be sunny on the Black Sea coast. A moderate to strong northeast wind will blow. Maximum temperatures will be 27 ° -29 °. The sea water temperature is 26 ° -27 °. The sea wave will be 3-4 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Friday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Hot Weather in Kardzhali, Haskovo and Yambol