Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
Norway will introduce a ten-day quarantine for those arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, starting from tomorrow.
The reason for the measure is the increasing number of coronavirus cases in these countries. Quarantine will also be imposed on those arriving from some regions of Sweden, including the province of Skåne. For other Swedish regions, such as the province of Västerbotten, quarantine measures will not apply.
The number of people infected with coronavirus in Norway has increased by 47 people in the last 24 hours. The total number of people infected in Norway is already 9,409. There are 256 death cases. / dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List
- » Bulgaria Supports Tour Guides with BGN 3 Million
- » NSI: Holidays and Excursions of Foreigners in Bulgaria Decreased by Over 85% in July