The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
The cabinet allocated over BGN 10 million for salaries of the staff in the hospitals in our country. Another government decree approves an additional BGN 9,6 million. The funds will be provided to state and municipal hospitals to maintain the readiness of infectious disease structures for medical care in case of epidemic spread infectious diseases. If necessary, funds will be provided to other medical institutions - for structures for infectious diseases, for carrying out medical activities for the period of declared emergency or emergency epidemic situation.
With this decree, the medical establishments will receive an increase in the subsidy for the performed activities in order to be able to provide equal access to medical care. / nova.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total