Aeroflot: No flights from Russia to Sofia and Bourgas Until the End of August
The national carrier Aeroflot has announced nearly 90 cities to which it will not fly at least until the end of August
The Russian national carrier Aeroflot will not operate flights between Russian and Bulgarian cities - Sofia and Bourgas. This is clear from a message on the company's website, which lists nearly 90 airports to which the airline will not fly at least until the end of August. The cancellation of the flights is in connection with the non-proliferation measures of Covid-19.
Everyone who has purchased flight tickets for any of the canceled courses by May 1 from the carrier's website or office will automatically receive a refund of the prepaid funds or receive a voucher for the next trip. Passengers who have used commercial agencies as an intermediary will have to contact the relevant company.
Only a few days ago, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a telephone conversation with the Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria Anatoly Makarov, in which she sought assistance in easing the measures by Russia, so that in August tourists to arrive in Bulgaria. Russians are among our main tourist markets. From August 1, you can fly from Russia to Turkey, Great Britain and Tanzania, and from the middle of the month it is planned to resume flights to Switzerland. Bulgaria remains outside these measures for the time being./Trud Newspaper
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Public Trensport in Greece AccessibleOnly with Negative Coronavirus Test as of 13 September
- » Bus Driver of Sunny Beach – Sofia Route Fired After Falling Asleep Twice
- » US Travelers Face New Restrictions when Visiting EU
- » The Stories of Three Foreigners and Their Lives in Bulgaria