9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
The prosecutor's office is investigating an organized criminal group for illegal extraction, transportation and sale of wood the state prosecution said. The group operated in the municipalities of Simitli, Razlog and Bansko.
Currently, 9 people have been detained for 24 hours. Investigations and seizures of addresses and cars are carried out, witnesses are questioned, as well as those involved in the activities of the criminal group.
Inspections are also being carried out in four areas where illegal timber has been harvested. / nova.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District