COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
An outbreak of coronavirus was found in a sewing workshop in Razlog. This was announced by the Regional Health Inspectorate in Blagoevgrad, BTA reports.
60 workers are infected, and these are people from the municipalities of Razlog and Belitsa.
The workshop is closed, disinfection is carried out, according to RHI-Blagoevgrad./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab