COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
303 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria when 5,701 PCR tests were performed for the past 24 hours. This is shown by the data from the Unified Information Portal.
Thus, the total number of infected in the country reached 12,717 people, of which 5,139 are currently active. The hospital accommodates 872 people, 44 of whom are in serious condition, in intensive care units.
Most newly infected per day were registered in Blagoevgrad - 97, Varna - 54 and Plovdiv - 45.
For the last 24 hours, 190 people have been cured, bringing their total to 7,154. Nine have lost the battle with the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: By Next September Italy May Vaccinate the Entire Population
- » COVID-19: US Hits Record Number of Cases and Hospitalisations
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Will Be Authorized to Impose Mandatory Isolation
- » Bulgarian Vaccination Plan Ready: 7 Regions, Medics, Police and People over 70 Have Priority
- » Bulgarian Immunologist Prof. Chorbanov with Worrying News about Covid-19 Vaccines
- » Interpol Warns: Beware of Fake Coronavirus Vaccines