COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
303 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria when 5,701 PCR tests were performed for the past 24 hours. This is shown by the data from the Unified Information Portal.
Thus, the total number of infected in the country reached 12,717 people, of which 5,139 are currently active. The hospital accommodates 872 people, 44 of whom are in serious condition, in intensive care units.
Most newly infected per day were registered in Blagoevgrad - 97, Varna - 54 and Plovdiv - 45.
For the last 24 hours, 190 people have been cured, bringing their total to 7,154. Nine have lost the battle with the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Here is where you can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Europe in Fear of the New Covid “Botswana Mutation”: What do we know about it
- » WHO Warns: Sense of Security of those Vaccinated against COVID-19 is Deceptive
- » The Anti-Covid “Merck” Pill turns out as not very Effective
- » First European Case of the New COVID Variant was Discovered in Belgium
- » Ministry of Health: We are Leaving the Dark Red Zone, the New Strain has Not Arrived