Bulgaria: Another Elderly's Home with COVID-19 in Varna
New hearth of COVID-19 in another home for the elderly in Varna, Bulgaria. Today it became clear that in the Gergana Home the cases are already 25. Of these, 22 are residents of the Home, and three are from the staff.
At the moment, all the infected are in good health, the press center of the municipality in the city announced.
The premises of the Home continue to be disinfected and cleaned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 44 Newly Registered Cases, 18863 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases