Young Man Dies in A Railway Accident
A young man died and his sister is in life threathening condition after an accident at a railway crossing near Razgrad.
The incident happened late Sunday night.
A car crossed the rails and was swept away by a train. The version is that the woman who drove the car ignored the signal. None of the passengers on the train were injured.
How can such severe accidents be prevented.
"The crossing is equipped with automatic sound and light signaling, which has been put into operation. The sound signaling is activated at the crossing 30 seconds before the train passes through it," explained Krassimir Nenkov from National Company "Railway Infrastructure" (NRIC).
He pointed out that the accidents at crossings with automatic signaling and those with barriers are the same number. / vesti.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended