Tsvetan Simeonov: Bulgarian Business Freezes Investment Projects
“Businesses are freezing investment projects,” said Tsvetan Simeonov, President of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the BNR.
“Productions have already shrunk, and there will be layoffs. The 60/40 measure did not have the best effect. It turned out that those who are working receive 100% of their salaries while those who are not working – they too receive 100% of their salaries. In the conditions of political instability, businesses are also worried about the implementation of the measures of support in the economy. What businesses fear are the numerous reports of corruption practices in Bulgaria. The companies which have already made investments have overcome this corruption barrier, but for others it is a source of stress and concern,” Tsvetan Simeonov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24