3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria
An earthquake of magnitude 3 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the region of Smolyan, DarikNews.bg writes.
The quake was felt at 6.13 this morning with an epicenter 8 km south of Banite, 29 km east of Smolyan and 191 km southeast of Sofia, with a depth of 5 km, said the European Seismological Center.
There are no data on casualties and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City
- » Today We Welcome the Astronomical Spring