3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria
An earthquake of magnitude 3 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria in the region of Smolyan, DarikNews.bg writes.
The quake was felt at 6.13 this morning with an epicenter 8 km south of Banite, 29 km east of Smolyan and 191 km southeast of Sofia, with a depth of 5 km, said the European Seismological Center.
There are no data on casualties and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Friday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Hot Weather in Kardzhali, Haskovo and Yambol