Actress Megan Fox is in Bulgaria
Actress Megan Fox is in Bulgaria for the filming of the horror film Till Death. This was published by her on her Instagram account, on which the actress specified that she is in our country. More details, however, are not yet known.
The 34-year-old star was supposed to come to Bulgaria in March, but the pandemic postponed work on the film.
The production will be shot at New Boyana Film Studios in Sofia.
The film is a revenge story in which Emma (Megan Fox) is left handcuffed to her dead husband and has to survive while two assassins are on their way to finish the job - to kill her.
Executive producers include Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson, Jeffrey Greenstein and Jonathan Junger. The screenplay was written by Jason Carvey./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Book: Sofia – The City of Birds
- » Varna Summer International Theater Festival Kicks off Online
- » Bulgarian Church Honors St. Kliment Ochridski Today
- » Bulgarian Ballerina Anna Pampulova: I Can’t Stop Exploring Dance
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. Catherine’s Day
- » “Home Alone” More Relevant Than Ever: WHO Recommends Online Christmas Celebrations