Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
By order of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, the Minister of Youth and Sports Krasen Kralev and the Minister of Health Kostadin Angelov held a consultation, at which it was decided to allow public access to outdoor sports events.
The facilities are allowed to be filled to 50% of their capacity, according to an order of the Minister of Health. The maximum number of spectators in a sector is 1,000 people, who must be accommodated through a seat and at a physical distance of one and a half meters between those present.
In this way, the presence of supporters in the stands will be allowed for the start of the football championship in the First League. The matches of the new season start this Friday (07.08).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match