New Results Suggest That Almost 1.5 Million People in Italy Have Developed Antobodies for COVID-19
The results of serological tests conducted and analysed by the health ministry and statistics agency ISTAT suggest that 1.482 million people in Italy, 2.5% of the resident population, have developed antibodies for SarsCov2.
The estimate suggests that six times as many people have come into contact with the coronavirus than the number of confirmed cases identified so far.
The "provisional' analysis is based on 64,660 serological tests taken as part of a campaign to see how widely the coronavirus has spread in the Italian population.
The campaign failed to hit the target of doing 150,000 serological tests but the health ministry and ISTAT said the analysis was still valid. (ANSA).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: BGN 2 Banknote Will Be Withdrawn From Circulation
- » Nearly 70% Collapse in the Number of Foreigners Visiting Bulgaria in August
- » What Are Advantages of a Cross Trainer and Fitness Benches?
- » Singapore Tourism Industry Faces Long Winter
- » Google Meet to Limit Meetings to 60 Minutes After Sept 30
- » Event: II International Municipal BRICS Forum (IMBRICS Forum)