Third Death Case of a Resident of the Vazrazhdane Home for the Elderly in Ruse
An 89-year-old woman died at the Vazrazhdane Home for the Elderly in Ruse.
She had a positive PCR test for coronavirus and was hospitalized in the separate COVID-19 sector of the Ruse hospital. This is the third death case of a resident of the home.
There are no new cases of coronavirus infection in the home for the elderly. The total number of people infected with the coronavirus infection in the affected social institution remains 90 people, of which 83 residents and seven staff members.
5 Red Cross volunteers help the social workers in the home.
"The Red Cross provides us volunteers for the healthy people, so that the staff can be directed to those who have positive samples. We need nurses, as well as cleaners," said Spasimir Dimitrov, director of the Public Order Directorate and security "- Municipality of Ruse.
"Our volunteers will help on the territory of the nursing home, on the floors where there are only healthy residents. These are elderly people who have not given a positive result and are therefore healthy. Their help will be expressed in serving food. They will help the staff in the disinfection of the rooms ", explained the director of the Bulgarian Red Cross-Ruse Antoaneta Yabanozova. / BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 44 Newly Registered Cases, 18863 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases