Bulgarians to Travel to Ukraine Only With a Negative PCR Test
Bulgarian citizens traveling from Bulgaria to Ukraine must now submit a PCR test with a negative result, performed within 48 hours before entering the country, or undergo a 14-day quarantine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
The Ukrainian authorities have introduced a new method that determines the risk of infection in all countries by including them in the "red" or "green" zone, respectively. Bulgaria's place is defined among the countries of the "red zone".
Bulgarian citizens traveling from Bulgaria to Ukraine are required to submit an insurance policy and provide self-isolation for a period of 14 days if don’t present a document for a PCR test with a negative result, performed within 48 hours before entering the country.
When entering Ukraine from a country in the "green zone" it is necessary for citizens to have only an insurance policy. / dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24