Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov got into a serious offense with the police in Monaco. Police officers in Monaco confiscated the driving licenses of Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov and Russian Player Daniil Medvedev after they caught them speeding, Russian media reported. However, the news has not yet been officially confirmed and has been spread on social networks.
According to the information, a total of 10 cars were seized, which were driven recklessly, and among them were the tennis stars’. They drove at between 160 and 180 km/h with a permitted 110 km/h in the given section.
In addition to the confiscated driver's licenses, fines of 750 euros were imposed. The violation took place between 4 and 7 pm local time. It happened on a road that connects the academy of coach Patrick Muratoglu near Nice and the place where Grigor lives - Monte Carlo. The famous tennis players were not initially recognized by the police, but their identity became clear later. / gong.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match