Sofia: Man Falls Under a Bridge in Knyazhevo District, He is Injured
A man has head and body injuries after falling under a bridge in the capital's Knyazhevo district. The cause of the accident was a hole in the sidewalk, which is not visible from bushes and grass.
The fire department team had to pull the man out of the Vladayska riverbed.
The rescue operation was filmed by residents of the area. It turns out that this is not the first such incident in the area. / NOVA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended