Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria per day are 119. They were found after about 1,500 tests, according to data from the Unified Information Portal.
Three more victims of the virus have been reported, and 46 patients are still being treated in intensive care units.
The number of infected since the beginning of the pandemic in our country is 11,955 people. 6,420 have been cured, 388 have died and 5,147 are currently active.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab