Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
146 are the new cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria when 3,955 PCR tests were performed in the last 24 hours. This brings their total number to 11,836.
77 are newly treated, two people have died, according to the Unified Information Portal. The most infected are in Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus