Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
146 are the new cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria when 3,955 PCR tests were performed in the last 24 hours. This brings their total number to 11,836.
77 are newly treated, two people have died, according to the Unified Information Portal. The most infected are in Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Vice President Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 598 Newly Infected, 28 Died
- » Vaccine Expert: Schoolchildren Are Virus Super-Spreaders, Resuming In-Person Learning in Bulgaria Is a Mistake
- » Bulgarian Scientist: Masks with Filter Protect only Those Who Wear Them
- » Masks Available in Bulgaria Have Different Protection Level
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Today’s Protest Is Like Street Fight