19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
A 19-year-old died after being infected with a coronavirus. He was hospitalized in а critical condition in the hospital in Veliko Tarnovo. Doctors were unable to save him. It is alleged that the young man became infected during the prom celebrations in the old capital. The boy is also the youngest case of a person who died with the disease in our country.
The number of infected continues to grow. 270 are the new cases of coronavirus in the past 24 hours. The tests performed were 5,582. 778 people were hospitalized, 42 of them in the intensive care unit. Another 9 people died from COVID-19, and 146 recovered. / nova.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
- » Bulgaria: Another Elderly's Home with COVID-19 in Varna
- » 26 Notifications for Salmonella-Infected Chicken from Poland Registered in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 255 Newly Registered Cases, 12414 Total