Slovenia Adds Bulgaria to the "Red List"
Slovenia has added Bulgaria to the “red list” of countries with an unstable epidemiological situation and arrivals from Bulgaria are subject to a mandatory 14-day quarantine, the Foreign Ministry in Sofia said.
The measure applies to citizens arriving from Bulgaria, as well as all passengers with temporary or permanent residence in Bulgaria, irrespective of their citizenship.
Exemptions from the quarantine requirement apply to some categories of arrivals, irrespective of their nationality, according to Article 10 of an ordinance posted by the Slovenian government.
Passengers entering Slovenia under the exceptions in points 3 and 8 of the ordinance must show a negative test for Covid-19, which is not older than 36 hours prior to entering Slovenia and must have been done in a member state of the EU or the Schengen visa zone.
Further information is available www.policija.si and at www.reopen.europa.eu.
Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry said that Cyprus has added to its requirements regarding Covid-19 tests for people arriving in that country.
The certificate must state that it was a PCR test – no other types of tests are recognised; and must state the date of the test, the full name of the person who was tested, and the test result, the statement said. / sofiaglobe.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help
- » COVID-19: South Korea Records Highest Number of New Covid-19 Cases in 8 Months