Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
The ban on the landing of airplanes at Vienna airport from 18 countries, among them Bulgaria, has been lifted.
The citizens of Austria, the EU countries, as well as Switzerland, as well as the residents of Austria, arriving from Bulgaria will have to present a negative PCR test in English or German, performed not more than 72 hours prior to entry into Austria. People without a test can perform one in Austria within 48 hours, but in that time they will have to self-isolate. These same requirements are valid for the citizens of USA, Albania, North Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and other countries. Transit passengers are not required to show a PCR test. / BNR.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands
- » KLM Cuts 1,500 Additional Jobs as Part of a Restructuring