Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
According to the Bulgarian embassy in Rome, the Italian authorities are extending by the order, which introduced a two-week quarantine for citizens who have resided in Bulgaria and Romania in the previous 14 days, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
The previous order expired on July 31, the current one is extended by 10 days.
The 14-day quarantine also applies to citizens who have transited through Bulgaria and Romania in the previous two weeks.
Exceptions to the quarantine are only provided for the crews and the traveling staff of vehicles - trucks, planes, trains, ships. / dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands
- » KLM Cuts 1,500 Additional Jobs as Part of a Restructuring