Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
According to the Bulgarian embassy in Rome, the Italian authorities are extending by the order, which introduced a two-week quarantine for citizens who have resided in Bulgaria and Romania in the previous 14 days, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
The previous order expired on July 31, the current one is extended by 10 days.
The 14-day quarantine also applies to citizens who have transited through Bulgaria and Romania in the previous two weeks.
Exceptions to the quarantine are only provided for the crews and the traveling staff of vehicles - trucks, planes, trains, ships. / dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List