One of the Queen’s Bodyguards Has Been Arrested for Cocaine Possession
ONE of the Queen’s elite bodyguards has been arrested on suspicion of cocaine possession.
Private Jack Prescott, 19, was said to have had nine bags of suspected Class A drugs among his possessions.
The Coldstream Guardsman was arrested on Tuesday by Royal Military Police, who searched his room and car at Wellington Barracks, near Buckingham Palace.
They allegedly unearthed five suspected bags of cocaine and four of ketamine, a powerful horse sedative.
It came after traces of white powder were reportedly found in the guardroom toilets in St James’s Palace, where Pte Prescott had been on duty.
A source said: “Another soldier found the drugs in a cleaning box, where they keep polish, cloths and brushes to keep their uniforms gleaming. / thesun.co.uk
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Slovenia Adds Bulgaria to the "Red List"
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria