Bulgaria: Protesters Will Block the Trakia Highway Near Stara Zagora Today
Protesters will block the Trakia highway near Stara Zagora today at 6:30 p.m. This became clear from an event on Facebook entitled "Highway without a way out". The meeting point is the parking lot of the "Ezeroto" in Stara Zagora.
The protesters will come together with three strong demands: the resignation of the government, the resignation of Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev and early parliamentary elections.
Trakia is the main highway that connects the capital with the Black Sea coast. The traffic is very busy, especially during the summer season and on Friday afternoons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » Modernization in Ruse's District Heating Leaves over 17,000 Without Hot Water by the End of the Month
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 28: No Tension, Demonstrations in Many Cities