Free Bottles of Water in Bulgaria’s Capital Sofia Due to Hot Weather
Bottles of free mineral water will be distributed today at two locations in the center - St. Nedelya Square and the National Palace of Culture. The water will be handed out at 13:00 until the quantities are exhausted.
We remind you that earlier it became clear that today there will be a yellow and orange code for the whole country. Maximum temperatures today will be between 33 and 38 degrees, in some places up to 40 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 25: Three Intersections in Sofia Remain Blocked
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 24: Tensions and Clashes at Saturday's Protest in Sofia
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia