Free Bottles of Water in Bulgaria’s Capital Sofia Due to Hot Weather
Bottles of free mineral water will be distributed today at two locations in the center - St. Nedelya Square and the National Palace of Culture. The water will be handed out at 13:00 until the quantities are exhausted.
We remind you that earlier it became clear that today there will be a yellow and orange code for the whole country. Maximum temperatures today will be between 33 and 38 degrees, in some places up to 40 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave