Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
New measures against coronavirus in the North of England. Manchester, Leicester and Yorkshire are under blockade due to a jump in cases.
Meetings between people who do not live in the same household are prohibited. So far, visits to restaurants and bars are not limited.
And the Minister of Health stated that this is necessary due to non-observance of the social distance.
The measures, which affect more than 4 million people, went into effect at midnight. Additional police units will be mobilized to comply./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Second Truce Attempt in Nagorno-Karabakh Failed as Fighting Continues
- » COVID-19: Ireland Will Impose Lockdown
- » Head of IMF Georgieva - Bulgaria Could Do More Against COVID-19 and Economic Crisis
- » Rodrigo da Costa Is New Executive Director of the European GNSS Agency
- » COVID-19: Italy Imposes New Restrictions
- » 150 Detained Across Belarus in Opposition Rallies