Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
New measures against coronavirus in the North of England. Manchester, Leicester and Yorkshire are under blockade due to a jump in cases.
Meetings between people who do not live in the same household are prohibited. So far, visits to restaurants and bars are not limited.
And the Minister of Health stated that this is necessary due to non-observance of the social distance.
The measures, which affect more than 4 million people, went into effect at midnight. Additional police units will be mobilized to comply./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus