Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
New measures against coronavirus in the North of England. Manchester, Leicester and Yorkshire are under blockade due to a jump in cases.
Meetings between people who do not live in the same household are prohibited. So far, visits to restaurants and bars are not limited.
And the Minister of Health stated that this is necessary due to non-observance of the social distance.
The measures, which affect more than 4 million people, went into effect at midnight. Additional police units will be mobilized to comply./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide