Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 265 Newly Registered Cases on July 31, 11420 Total
For the last 24 hours, 265 new coronavirus infections have been registered in Bulgaria with 6,639 PCR tests. This is shown by the data from the Unified Information Portal.
Six more people lost the battle with the disease, and 202 people were cured in the last 24 hours. There are 34 patients in intensive care units. Most new cases of the infection were registered in Sofia - 51 people.
To date, the total number of infected in our country is 11,420 people, recovered from the disease are 6,173 and died 374./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vaccine Expert: Schoolchildren Are Virus Super-Spreaders, Resuming In-Person Learning in Bulgaria Is a Mistake
- » Bulgarian Scientist: Masks with Filter Protect only Those Who Wear Them
- » Masks Available in Bulgaria Have Different Protection Level
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Today’s Protest Is Like Street Fight
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 36 Deaths, 29,122 Vaccinated
- » Bulgaria: Face Masks Become Mandatory in Open Public Places Again