Bulgarian President Vetoed Changes to the Mineral Resources Act
The president vetoed changes to the Mineral Resources Act, passed eight days ago. Rumen Radev disagrees with certain provisions in the law on concessions for extraction of mineral resources.
The president is challenging third-party resources, extending the rights of concessionaires, extending deadlines and environmental risks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Over Third of Rose Plantations in Bulgaria Could Remain Unharvested
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » Bitcoin plunges 15% after Musk Tweets Tesla Will Not Accept It as Payment
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain