Bulgarian President Vetoed Changes to the Mineral Resources Act
The president vetoed changes to the Mineral Resources Act, passed eight days ago. Rumen Radev disagrees with certain provisions in the law on concessions for extraction of mineral resources.
The president is challenging third-party resources, extending the rights of concessionaires, extending deadlines and environmental risks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Night Curfew and New Restrictions in Greece Due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months