Bulgaria: 26 New Cases of COVID-19 in Elderly's Home in Ruse
26 new cases of COVID-19 have been identified in the last 24 hours at the Vazrazhdane Home for the Elderly in Ruse. As a result, the total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the affected social institution became 49. One man died. Of the remaining 48 people, six are staff and 42 are residents.
Of the 26 newly registered cases, 21 are without complaints and have therefore been moved from the building of the Home for the Elderly to a specially provided building of the Municipality of Rousse, where they will remain in isolation. Food will be provided for them, as well as constant medical care. The other five showed various symptoms, including fever, dry cough and vomiting. They are hospitalized.
So far, samples have been taken for 123 PCR tests of residents of the Vazrazhdane Home. These 26 positive results are from the first 48 samples sent. The results of another 75 tests of residents of the social institution are expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 Newly Registered Cases
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Bulgaria: 11 Infected with COVID-19 in a Dialysis Center in Dobrich
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total